Planning a party, wedding, reunion? Need a place to host a business trade show, expo, or conference? Want to put on a car show, crafts fair, or antiques show? Have a musical event that calls for a stage and plenty of seating? Need ample space and a show ring for livestock, horses or other animals?
The historic Columbia County Fairgrounds is just the place. Its beautiful, historic buildings offer a rich variety for all occasions. Plentiful parking and an easy location to find make it attractive to out-of-towners.
More than a dozen buildings from which to choose.
This signature building, built in 1884, features an open floor plan, three-story loft ceiling, wrap-around porch, wooden floor, and old-fashioned glass windows. Includes nearby caterer’s prep site.
• Capacity: 300 guests
• Size: 80’ x 80’
This covered open pavilion is a great spot for a class reunion or family graduation party. Features include waist high counter, picnic tables and cooler.
• Capacity: 150-200
• Size: 48’x 96’
• 30’ x 100’ Metal Building. Extra large door opening accommodates large equipment
With a lovely porch, this building has two restrooms and a kitchenette. Open beamed ceiling lends a charming touch to any event.
• Capacity: 125-150 guests
• Size: 50’ x 48’
• Seats 2,900
• In 2002 refurbished historic 1880 grandstands at a cost of $400,000
Covered open show ring, great for smaller parties. Includes picnic tables and bathrooms.
• Size: 48’ x 80’
• Two cattle barns, a cattle/sheep barn, sheep/swine barn, a horse show ring
• Food court and several kitchen facilities available, as well as bathrooms in several locations
• Grounds can accommodate camping
• Grounds close at 11 p.m. For public event, insurance coverage required naming Columbia County Agricultural Society as additional insured. Insurance coverage is required and is available for uninsured renters at a fee of $100
For more information and fees, a tour,
or to book the facilities, call the fair office