2017 Ticket Prices and Advanced Sale Tickets
2017 Ticket Prices
Children age 12 and under always get in free!
|Single Admission (excluding Sunday)||$10.00|
|Senior Citizens 62 & over (Thursday 10am to 4pm)||$5.00|
|Youth Day 18 & under (Thursday 10am to 4pm)||FREE|
|Active Military Individual Personnel, with ID or uniform||FREE (not a family discount)|
Cash only for entry at gate. ATMs available at Map Location #2 Administration Building, Map Location #39 Admission Gate #2, and Map Location #44 South Gate
ADVANCE SALE TICKETS
- Advance tickets to the Columbia County Fair are now available by mail order for $8 until August 20.
- Advance tickets are $8 each and this is a savings of $2 everyday and $7 on Sunday when you buy your ticket in advance.
- Money orders and checks are acceptable for the purchase of advanced sale tickets. A self addressed, stamped return envelope must accompany all orders.
- Click here CCFAdvanceTixForm2017 to download your Advance Ticket mail-order form
- The advance tickets are also available at the fair Administration office until Tuesday night before the fair opens.
Advance tickets at other local outlets begin August 1 until August 30th at the following locations:
Price Chopper supermarkets (Starting August 7th)
The Bank of Greene County branch offices
Taconic Valley Lawn & Garden
SPECIAL RIDE PASSES
For your safety, please note there are individual ride restrictions. See restrictions at entrance of each ride for details before purchasing ride tickets or passes.
|WEDNESDAY (1:00 PM to Closing)||$15.00|
|THURSDAY (Noon to Closing)||$20.00|
|FRIDAY (Open to Closing)||$20.00|
|SATURDAY (Open to Closing)||$20.00|
|SUNDAY (Open to Closing)||$20.00|
|MONDAY (Noon to Closing)||$15.00|